- Ayurvedic herbal blend of chamomile, saffron, licorice, ginger root, fennel seeds, rosebuds, spearmint, rose hips, lemon grass, tulsi (holy basil) natural orange flavor.
Ayurvedic herbal blends are made with a combination of various herbs and spices that have the best effect of the five different elements on the Human body.$13.00 -
- Chamomile makes for a calming herbal tea. Soothes upset stomachs, is known to aid in sleeping and relax muscle spasms. A pleasant night-time tea.$11.00 -
- Herbal Blend of Ginger root, Rosehips, Tulsi (holy Basil), Orange and Lemon peels, Lemon myrtle, Lemon grass, Ginger, Citrus flavors. Perfect for the cold season. Brew 3 min.$12.00 -
- Good Night is an herbal blend of Chamomile and Peppermint. Perfect to relieve stress, wind down and feel calm all over. The ideal "good night" drink. Brew 3-5 minutes.
A Pause & Sip 8:08PM selection.
- Heavenly Hibiscus, blend of hibiscus, rose-hips, lemongrass, and orange peel. Also nice over ice!$11.00 -
- HoneyB is Rooibos with honeybee pollen, vanilla, caramel, honey flavoring. Rooibos is sometimes called Red Bush or African Tea. Grown in South African, high in vitamin C and antioxidants. Delicious hot or iced. Brew 5-7 minutes. Perfect for the cold winter season.$11.00 -
- Pure Peppermint herbal, strong int flavor, invigorating with no caffeine. Great for soothing the tummy.$12.00 -
Roobios is made from the South African "Red Bush" plant and is caffine-free. Rooibos is rich in essential minerals such as potassium, iron, magnesium, and zinc. Also high in Vitamin C and antioxidants. Rooibos can be served hot or chilled.$10.00 -
- The Bog - Flavored fruit melange with cranberries, apple bits, hibiscus petals, rosehip, Enjoy this delicious caffeine-free summer beverage over ice. The rich red color and the sweet aroma give a nice touch to summer-time entertaining.$11.00 -
- Yerba Mate is made from the naturally caffeinated leaves of the holly shrub found in the South American rainforest. Yerba Mate has the benefits of tea and the strength of coffee. Providing both energy and nutrition. Brew like tea for 5-7 minutes or in a French press like coffee. Can be served hot or cold with milk or honey. Yerba Mate is often called the high energy drink.$8.00 -
- Rooibos with safflower and Yuzu Berry flavor. Rooibos is a herb grown in South Africa, often called Bush Tea. Yuzu berry grown in Asia has a taste similar to a grapefruit and mandarin orange. This blend of Rooibos provides a soothing and calming effect on the mind and body. Caffeine free. A Pause and Sip 8:08PM selection$10.00 -