- Ayurvedic herbal blend of chamomile, saffron, licorice, ginger root, fennel seeds, rosebuds, spearmint, rose hips, lemon grass, tulsi (holy basil) natural orange flavor.
Ayurvedic herbal blends are made with a combination of various herbs and spices that have the best effect of the five different elements on the Human body.$13.00 -
- Black tea blend with a Black pepper, cloves, ginger, cinnamon chips, cardamon with clove, cinnamon, ginger and vanilla flavoring. Best served with milk and sugar. Also can be made with steamed milk instead of water.
A Pause & Sip 10:03 selection$11.00 -
- Chamomile makes for a calming herbal tea. Soothes upset stomachs, is known to aid in sleeping and relax muscle spasms. A pleasant night-time tea.$11.00 -
- Herbal Blend of Ginger root, Rosehips, Tulsi (holy Basil), Orange and Lemon peels, Lemon myrtle, Lemon grass, Ginger, Citrus flavors. Perfect for the cold season. Brew 3 min.$12.00 -
- Single estate, FTGFOP 2nd flush. Darjeeling tea is often called the "Champagne of Tea: Unique characteristics and delicate aroma. 2nd flush Darjeelings are picked during May and June.
They have a rounder, fruitier, more mature, less astringent flavor than the earlier teas.
An all-day tea, drink without milk.$11.40 -
- China green tea (Lung Ching). Subtle, mello, slightlysweet chestnut flavor. A soft-edged, yellowish infusion with slightly sweet aftertast. High in vitamin C. Drink alone as a frefreshing all-day tea, or as a digestif after a heavy meal.$11.40 -
- Black tea witha light touch of Bergamot. It's a wonderfully aromatic, sweet cup, good at any time.$10.00 -
- English Breakfast. Blends of black teas; Assam and Ceylon. A nice breakfast tea good with milk or cream, also foods with strong flavors. This is an organic tea.$11.00 -
- Classic English Breakfast decaffeinated tea.$11.40 -
- Black tea with ginger pieces and ginger flavor.$10.00 -
- Good Night is an herbal blend of Chamomile and Peppermint. Perfect to relieve stress, wind down and feel calm all over. The ideal "good night" drink. Brew 3-5 minutes.
A Pause & Sip 8:08PM selection.
Green Raspberry Delight is a blend of Japanese Sencha green tea, Safflowers, Natural Acai berry and raspberry flavor. A flavorfully green tea perfect for an afternoon or afternoon dinner tea. Brew time is recommended for 3 minutes.$11.00 -