- Heavenly Hibiscus, blend of hibiscus, rose-hips, lemongrass, and orange peel. Also nice over ice!$11.00 -
- HoneyB is Rooibos with honeybee pollen, vanilla, caramel, honey flavoring. Rooibos is sometimes called Red Bush or African Tea. Grown in South African, high in vitamin C and antioxidants. Delicious hot or iced. Brew 5-7 minutes. Perfect for the cold winter season.$11.00 -
- Irish breakfast is classic blend of rich malty Assam and China blacks. Full-bodied, toasty cup; a little sronger than English Breakfast. Good on its own, or with milk and/or sugar. Great breakfast tea.$10.00 -
- Sencha, flat, dark green leaves yielding a light fragrant, aromatic cup. Clear sparkling liqor with the typical dedicate Japanese flavor. Rich in vitamin C. Drink with meals or as a digestif.$10.00 -
- China green, sweet full-bodied, and soft-edge with lovely jasmine flavor.$10.00 -
- China Sencha green tea with lemon peel, Marigold petals and lemon flavor.$11.00 -
- Black Tea with mango pieces and flavor. Great iced!$10.00 -
A fine Assam tea grown in India. Rich aroma, clear dark red liquor that is full of body, and a strong malty rounded taste that is a favorite at breakfast time.
Great with milk. Nice tea for those moving away from too much coffee.
A Pause & Sip 10:03 selection$11.00 -
- Pai Mu Tan, China white tea, clear, pale infusion with a fresh aroma and a smooth 'jammy" flavor with sweet notes and a delicious lingering finish. Good body and satisfying cup. Drink wthout milk or sugar, after meals as a healthy digestif, or as a light afternoon tea.$15.00 -
- Black Tea with Peach and Apricot pieces and flavor. Make a tasty iced tea.$11.00 -
- Pure Peppermint herbal, strong int flavor, invigorating with no caffeine. Great for soothing the tummy.$12.00 -
- Black Tea with raspberry pieces and flavor. Great iced!$10.00 -